First of all, keep in mind that you have an opportunity to log in to your Hosting account directly from your Verpex client. Thus, you don’t need to remember your cPanel login details, it’s enough to remember only one set of login details - Verpex account credentials. So, if you forgot your cPanel password or the one provided in the welcome email does not work, you can simply log into cPanel via your Verpex Account Panel.
- To change the Cpanel password of any of your accounts, you have to log into your Verpex client area
- After logging in successfully, click Products& services from the options listed on the left hand side of the page
- From the list, click on the account you would like to modify.
- Click manage product
- Navigate to Manage
- In front of Actions, click Change Password
- Enter your new password and click change password at the bottom of the page
Ensure that you choose a strong password and that this password is only shared with trusted associates or partners.
If you experience any difficulty, send an email to [email protected].
Updated about 1 year ago