Webmail applications use the host server's time zone. If you find that the webmail timezone doesn’t match your location and decide to change the setting. After you change the time zone setting, the interface displays all timestamps in the new time zone right away. Depending on the webmail application, follow the steps below to change your timezone
Follow these steps To change the time zone in Horde
- Using the horde interface, log in to your webmail account
- Hover over the Tools icon, and go to Preference>Global preference.
- Select Locale and Time.
- Specify your time zone and then click Save.
To change the time zone in Roundcube, follow these steps:
- Login to your email account using the RoundCube interface from your cPanel.
- Click Settings.
- Click Preferences ->User Interface:
- Specify your time zone, and then click Save.
Updated 11 months ago