To edit a page you must log in to the cPanel dashboard if you are not yet logged into SitePad.
Click on SitePad Dashboard Icon.
- Click Pages then click on All Pages.
- When you select All Pages you can see options such as Edit Page, Delete
- Page, View Page, etc.
- Hover your mouse over the page you want to edit.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the page.
- After clicking the edit icon, you will be redirected to the SitePad Editor, where you can edit and update the page.
- Click the Settings Icon to update Page settings as desired.
- You will find options like Add/Update Page Name, Add/Update Page URL, Add/Update Page Status, Add/Update Page Feature Image And you can also edit the page content if needed.
Once done, you can click the Refresh button to update the changes made.
Updated 27 days ago