There are a lot of ways you can create a website on the Internet. And the best part is that you don’t need to learn a single line of code. You can use something simple like SitePad Website Builder. It’s an easy system that has everything your website will need and will help you get your website up and running in no time.
SitePad is a popular drag-and-drop website builder with Professional Themes which cover a wide range of categories like Blog, Business, Portfolio, Restaurants, Travel, etc. You can build your professional website using an easy-to-use editor and publish static web pages. It is easily accessed through your cPanel dashboard. In this guide, we will cover the basics of creating a new website using the SitePad Website builder.
How to Install and Set Up SitePad Website Builder
Before we install and set up SitePad, let’s get you logged in.
- Log In to your Verpex dashboard,
- Click on the “Log into cPanel” button to access your cPanel.
- Scroll down until you see the SitePad website builder themes section and choose a theme for your website( all the Themes are responsive so your website will work across all device sizes).
- Attach your domain name(even if it’s a subdomain.) and fill in the site details as well
- Click on the “Proceed With Install” button at the bottom of the page.
- Now, you have successfully set up the site, you will be redirected to the "Sitepad Editor" within seconds.
- Click any text to edit it, or use the drag-and-drop widgets in the left-side navigation.
- To change which page you’re editing, or to create a new page, choose from the “Pages” drop-down.
- Save Changes to Your Website
- When you have finished editing, click the “Update” button to save your work. When you are ready to make the page (or the site) live,
- Click the “Publish” button.
The final website will be hosted on your web server and since the files are static your website will load much faster as compared to a PHP website. Remember, if you have multiple domains and you want to make sure that SitePad works on the correct one, then make sure that the domain you want is attached properly in the site details configuration portion of the setup above.
You can have your site running in no time by setting up a website using the SitePad Website Builder. You can publish multiple sites, manage upgrades, and even clone a site, all from cPanel using SitePad. Every website template is responsive, meaning your site will look great on any screen size.
Updated over 1 year ago