You are unable to complete your purchase with us because your card got declined, this might be a bit uncomfortable and frustrating.
Your card may be declined for a number of reasons: the card has expired or got deactivated; you're over your credit limit; the card issuer sees suspicious activity that could be a sign of fraud or incorrect payment information(card number, expiration date, CVC). Please note that in case of a decline, your card is not charged.
Steps to take in case of a Card Decline
- First, and foremost, review your card information to confirm that you entered your information accurately. You need to also confirm if your card is not expired.
- Check your credit card limit
- Crosscheck if your card supports international payments. Ask your financial institution if your card can be used for online international transactions
- Use another web browser or computer with another internet connection as this might just be a blocked firewall. Clear the cache and disable any add-ons/extensions/plugins that may block the actions with the card. Details on how to clear the cache can be found here.
- Remove and re-add your card back to your account. This can be done by following the steps stated in this link
- If the direct payment fails, fund your Verpex wallet (you may use any Visa, MasterCard, Bank or Wire Transfer, or PayPal). Our Knowledgebase article on how to add credit may be of help.
If none of the listed methods works, please get in touch with your bank and provide them with screenshots of the error
Updated 26 days ago