Content Restrictions and DMCA Compliance
The following content is forbidden on our hosting:
- Any bots, including IRC or other social bots e.g. Telegram bots
- Any Warez (i.e. copyrighted content you do not have rights to)
- Phishing Content
- Bulk mailing
- Audio streaming
- Video "tube" websites
- IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs;
- Any financial institution websites (banking, insurance, investment) unless explicitly approved in writing from our team who will ask to see proof of regulatory approval.
- Pharmaceutical websites
- Lottery sites
- File Storage, including movies, applications, computer backups
- File upload websites
- Distribution of confidential and personal information;
- Mobile app downloads
Any account found to be hosting the above will be immediately taken offline.
Do you Allow Adult Sites?
We allow adult sites which are legal in the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
Media streaming - We support HTTP streaming on shared servers; however, live streaming is not supported.
Most of our infrastructure is in the US, which puts your web presence under the jurisdiction of US law. Laws like the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We may be required by law to send you notices such as DMCA takedown notices, UDRP notices, etc, please note that we will comply with the requests.
Updated 6 months ago