If you want to use your own custom nameservers on our reseller hosting, you can easily do so. You just need to set them up once and they will work across multiple reseller accounts and dedicated servers with Veprex.
Verpex hosting is extremely versatile and can be used for a number of different purposes. In order to make the most of your experience, we recommend utilizing our custom nameservers. This will allow you to 'brand' your nameservers beyond the default settings. You can find more information about this in your welcome email.
- If you want your domain to resolve to our IP addresses, you will need to set up some glue records with your registrar. If we are also your registrar, then we can take care of this for you.
|Glue Record||Nameserver IP|
- In order to complete step 2, you will need to add A records for the given IPs on our end. This can be done by going to cPanel >Zone Editor and adding the necessary information.
- ns1.yourdomainname.com A 188.8.131.52
- ns2.yourdomainname.com A 184.108.40.206
- ns3.yourdomainname.com A 220.127.116.11
- ns4.yourdomainname.com A 18.104.22.168
- If you want to use custom nameservers for your DNS zone, you can do so by editing the settings in WHM. Just search for "Basic WebHost Manager Setup," then choose "Explicitly Set the Nameservers," and save your changes.
Updated 5 months ago