If you do not have access to the Verpex Account where the domain name is located, you can request the domain renewal as a third-party, however, this request can be granted or rejected base on the uniqueness of your case
Please note that the domain name will remain in the original Account, and you will not have access to manage the domain even after you have paid for the renewal. Only the Account owner can manage the domain.
If this is acceptable to you, let’s proceed with the renewal steps for the domain:
- Contact our support via the ticketing platform stating your request providing us with proof you own the domain name.
- Provide us with the domain name you would like to renew, and details relating to the domain name.
- The support team will review and contact the registered client, if no objections are received within 24 hours, you will get a confirmation email as reply to the support ticket you sent requesting the domain renewal providing you with steps on how to make payment.
- You can proceed to make payment and the domain name will be renewed.
- A renewal confirmation email will be sent to the email address linked to the Verpex Account where the domain was originally registered.
Updated 22 days ago